Thursday, November 12, 2009

Just some news

Well it has been a few months since I wrote on here so I suppose I will update my blog for the moment. All is going very well since the last time I wrote on here. Work is still work and I still work a million hours a week it seems but I am loving every minute of it. I love my clients and learn something new about each one of them every day. They each have their own special spirit and I am enjoying having them in my life. I have been promoted since July. I am now co management. This is the first job that I have moved up to a leadership position and while it takes up just that much more of my time, it's nice to have the say and ultimately the control of every situation. I am in charge of one of the four group homes in my area. In it I have three very special ladies whom I am very attached to. Lorraine, Haley and Ann. The job is very detail oriented and I have about a million and one things I have to get done each week but it is very fulfilling for me.

On the personal side of things, I am steadily working towards finally going through the temple at the beginning of the year... if all goes as planned I will be going through in February. I am way excited... I have always wanted to go through but a part of me has been waiting for that special someone to come along to go through with... since that doesn't seem to be happening any time in the near future... I have decided that it's every person for themselves. One day the rest will come but for now I am going to do for me... yay.

I have learned a lot in the last year or so and am excited where my life is going these days... there is always something new lying just around the bend... each new adventure adds color to my personal canvas of life... wonder what is in store for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment