Monday, July 26, 2010

Books and my creativity... or lack thereof.

So My mom has a book published as is displayed on my profile called The Tipton Chronicals... such a good book and she has now written a sequel to the book which I spent the last day and a half reading the rough draft for... also fantastic. It always makes me think about getting in touch with the creative part of my inner self and attempting to do the same thing... my mom did it... twice... and is getting ready to write the third book as we speak... so why can't I?

I will tell you why... I cannot write. I mean I can write but I can't "Write" I get my laptop out and open an empty page and in the end it just stays empty... no ideas ever come... no inspirational plots... not even names of Characters should I write a book... so once again... I am giving up. I am just going to console myself with the thought that I have written a lot of poetry and I draw, sing, dance, crochet... pretty much everything else in the creativity department... this is just one gift I was not blessed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment