Saturday, August 15, 2009

Applebees


Haha... I just found these pics... they used to be on my cell phone... This was the night Phoebe Nader and I went to Applebees for dinner... we used to go out a lot just the three of us... anyway... we went to Applebees for dinner and our waitress was just really snotty... I mean horrible. Towards the end of our meal... she came around with the ticket and just kind of tossed it on the table as she was walking by and we were just sitting there amazed at the level of Rude she had become and started talking about it... which turned into joking... which turned into plotting...


Well... we decided that nothing would really show this girl so Nader and I headed out and Phoebe took Nader's card and said she was going to take care of the check and parking... When she came out she was laughing and carrying the to go back with the food... she notified us that she had taken the dishes on the table and then asked them to validate her parking for her... HAHAHA!!! I still have my bowl to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment